In striving to carry out its mission to educate students regardless of their parents’ ability to pay the full tuition, Nativity continually seeks donors who will help with tuition assistance. Nativity School is blessed to have the opportunity to help young people grow in their faith and to guide them to be academically prepared for success in high school. Most of the families whose children attend Nativity are low-income families, and as such, Nativity historically has charged families only a portion of the cost of educating each child. The remainder of the cost has been met through amazing and appreciated donations of alumni and supporters of the school.
Foundations / Organizations That Have Supported Nativity
- The Catholic Education Foundation
- The Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- The John & Dorothy Shea Foundation
- The Carrie Estelle Doheny Foundation
- The Hilton Foundation
- The Specialty Family Foundation
- The William H. Hannon Foundation
- The Weingart Foundation
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- The Success Through Education Program – S.T.E.P.
- The Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur