- Complete the application form
- Submit all required documents to the office
- Pass student test ($20.00 testing fee)
- Sign parent contract
- Pay registration / annual fee
Students are accepted on the basis of testing recommendation and are recognized in the following order:
- Members of Nativity Parish
- Catholics from other parishes
All students new to the school are accepted on probation for the first year.
The following documents should be submitted to the school office:
- Birth certificate
- Baptism certificate
- First Communion certificate
- Immunization record
- Current report card
- Completed recommendation form
Early registration fee is $135.00 per student, prior to February 28th.
Registration fee is $185 per student, beginning March 1st.